Global Greens World Congress in Liverpool 30.3.-2.4.2017 www.greens2017.org
Please contact me if you are interested in a participation or if you have questions or ideas! firstname.lastname@example.org
Danielle Cesarov-Zaugg, Global Greens Delegates from the Green Party in Switzerland, Grüne / Les Verts / I Verdi
Session SOLIDARITY WORKSHOP 31.3.2017 18.30 – 20.00 ROOM 1B
Solidarity for Greens Globally began as a meeting at the 2012 Global Greens Congress in Dakar, Senegal, in which a group of Green activists agreed to form a network to support Green politics globally – a solidarity network.
The purpose is:
1) for Members of the Global Greens (Green Parties, Partners and individual activists) to share how they are already supporting the capacity building of Green Parties internationally;
2) to identify more practical ways to express solidarity with each other;
3) to identify what is needed within the Global Greens organisation to sustain and scale up this solidarity.
Moderation Stiofán Nutty
- Green Foundation – Lars-Olof Karlsson of the Green Forum describes how they support green partys d within the realm of the Swedish government’s democracy aid.
- Green Party – Michelle Sheather of the Australian Greens’ International Development Committee explains how the Australian Greens support the development of Green parties in the Asia Pacific Greens Federation.
- Green Individuals – Danielle Cesarov-Zaugg shares her ideas for how individuals can support one another.
Mini World Café dicussion and after this sharing of key insights from each group!
Be part of it!!